Broomhill, is an area in Sheffield, with plenty of eateries, where you can have your meal. Sometimes, it is difficult to choose the right place. Here are some reasons, which can make On A Roll cafe a unique in the area, the only place for your Breakfast and Lunch:
- We always cook to order to ensure the best taste of our food. If you in a rush, it is a good idea to pre-order your food by phone, especially in a rush hour.
- We use home dry-cured (with our secret curing mixture) bacon, which we slice by hands
- For roast pork we only use shoulder joints from a pigs reared in Sheffield, cured by ourself.
- All our beef products are made from South Yorkshire beef - we prefer to support local farmers.
- Breakfast sandwiches are usually accompanies with freshly cut mustard & cress salad and freshly cut pea shoots.
- Cold sandwiches can be made with soft cheese instead of butter.
- We make our own burgers from the prime beef cuts.
- We never use MSG!!!
- Our prices are very competitive
In our cafe we pay great attention to the quality of ingredients used for cooking. Therefore we aim to use local products where is possible.
Bacon Sorry to all local butchers, but nobody can offer anything suitable for our cafe with high quality and acceptable price. Therefore all our bacon we cure by ourself. YES!!! All our bacons are our home dry-cured with specially prepared curing mixture and also hand-sliced.
Beef Local Sheffield and South Yorkshire beef from Wasteney's Butchers - small Traditional Family Butcher from Grenoside, Sheffield.
Pork Moss Valley Fine Meats - local Sheffield farm, provide us with meat form Sheffield breed pigs. Moss Valley Fine Meats is a holder of BEST SHEFFIELD BRAND 2013/14 award from Eat Sheffield.
Sausages Nobody can do better sausages than John Crawshaw Butcher - the Sheffield and South Yorkshire's award winning family butcher. Also this butcher provide us with some special meats.
Bread The best bread rolls in Sheffield are only produced by B Thornton & Sons Bakery. We are happy, that this bakery provide all bread rolls for us.
Vegetables Fresh vegetables, salads and mushrooms are provided for us by very reliable independent importers, wholesalers and distributors of fresh produce, based in Sheffield, by AJ Webb & Son. Who else can sale growing pea shoots?
Eggs Large chicken eggs from Leicestershire are produced on Sunrise Poultry Farms. We prefer to use the production of this farm because the quality is perfect and consistent, and also vicinity of this farm allow us to reduce the carbon footprint of our cafe.